Join Italian Americans in Chicago on Sunday, July 25, as they take a stand against the City of Chicago’s discriminatory removal of their Columbus statues and revisionist history.
Hosted by Chicago’s Italian American community, Pack the Park is an all-encompassing, inclusive event commemorating the discriminatory removal of Chicago’s Columbus statues and the subsequent violence that ravaged the Windy City.
Beginning at Arrigo Park at 3 p.m., CDT, bus transportation to the park will be available at various locations throughout Chicago, including:
- Berwyn Italian American Club, 6710 W, 16th St. Berwyn
- Harlem & Foster Parking Lot
- Elmhurst Village Hall, 209 N. York St.
- Woodfield Mall, lower level Sears
- Carol Stream Village Hall, 500 N. Gary, Carol Stream
- Gullo International, 1100 Landmeier Rd., Elk Grove Village
- Niles Leaning Tower, 6300 West Touhy
- Old Neighborhood Italian American Club, 3031 S. Shields Ave. Chicago
- Stratford Mall, Bloomingdale Carson’s Lot
- Addison Village Hall, 1 Friendship Plaza, Addison
- Casa Italia Pavilion, 37th St. and Soffeil Street, Stone Park
- Elmwood Park Civic Center
- Melrose Park Civic Center
All busses will depart from their respective locations at 1:30 p.m., CDT, and will return at 5 p.m., CDT.
For more information, or to register, visit www.windycityitalians.com.