Tell the Truth: Resources to help debunk myths about Columbus.
- The Enemies of Christopher Columbus: Answers to Critical Questions About the Spread of Western Civilization by Thomas A. Bowden. Paper Tiger Inc., 2003.
- The Four Voyages: Being His Own Log-Book, Letters and Dispatches with Connecting Narratives by Christopher Columbus. Penguin Classics, 1992.
- The Book of Prophecies by Christopher Columbus. Wipf and Stock Publishers, 1997.
- The Journal of Christopher Columbus (During His First Voyage, 1492-93) and Documents Relating the Voyages of John Cabot and Gaspar Corte Real. The Hakluyt Society, 1793
- Writings of Christopher Columbus, Descriptive of the Discovery and Occupation of the New World. Charles L. Webster & Co., 1892.
- Columbus and the Quest for Jerusalem: How Religion Drove the Voyages that Led to America by Carol Delaney. Free Press, 2012.
- Debunking Howard Zinn: Exposing the Fake History That Turned a Generation against America by Mary Grabar. Regnery History, 2020.
- The Life of the Admiral Christopher Columbus: by his son Ferdinand by Benjamin Keen, Editor. Rutgers University Press, 1992.
- Admiral of the Ocean Sea: A Life of Christopher Columbus by Samuel Eliot Morison. Little, Brown, and Company, 1991.
- Christopher Columbus The Hero: Defending Columbus From Modern Day Revisionism by Rafael Ortiz. Create Space, 2017.
- Columbus Day vs Indigenous Peoples' Day: The Truth Behind the Anti-Columbus Movement by Rafael Ortiz. Create Space, 2018.
- Christopher Columbus and the Christian Church: And Why He Matters to Believers Today by Rafael Ortiz. Create Space, 2019.
- Christopher Columbus: His Life, His Works, His Remains, As Revealed by Original Printed and Manuscript Records, Together with an Essay on Peter Martyr of Anghera and Bartolomé de Las Casas, the First Historians of America by John Boyd Thacher. The Knickerbocker Press, 1903.
- Christopher Columbus: The Grand Design by Paolo Emilio Tavian, Orbis Publishing Limited. 1985.
Columbus Citizens Foundation
The Columbus Citizens Foundation is a non-profit organization in New York City committed to fostering an appreciation of Italian-American heritage and achievement.
Columbus Heritage Coalition
The Columbus Heritage Coalition advocates to protect, preserve, and promote the historical legacy of the great explorer Christopher Columbus.
The National Christopher Columbus Association
The NCCA fosters an environment for an open and academically sound dialogue on Christopher Columbus and the events and accomplishments that surround his name.
Italian American One Voice Coalition
The IAOVC is a nationwide network of activists that combat discrimination and negative stereotyping.
Knights of Columbus
We are Catholic men building a bridge back to faith. There is much good and necessary work to be done in this world, and that's what Knights do every day.
Italian Cultural Society
The Italian Center in Carmichael is the epicenter of maintaining heritage, culture and pride.
Italian American Human Relations Foundation
The Italian American Human Relations Foundation of Chicago was founded for the purpose of improving the civic, social and educational welfare of Italian-Americans as well as members of all ethnic groups.
The National Organization of Italian American Women
We are dedicated to the progress of women in the workplace and in our society, and Italian American women in particular.
National Italian American Bar Association
NIABA exists for the purpose of advancing the interests of the Italian-American legal community and to improve the administration of justice.